• NO REFRIDGERATION NEEDED! Simply wet, wring and wave!
• Advanced hyper-evaporative, sturdy PVA material – new patent-pending textile technology wicks water and heat away from your horse and returns a cooling-comfort to reduce fatigue and decrease the risk of stress-related injury.
• What’s our secret? Equi Cool Down wrap’s PVA Material retains moisture once wet, but it’s our exclusive plant extract that allows us to get ANY temperature water, even boiling hot water, from ANY source (bottle, fountain, river, ocean etc.) actually cold and keep it cold all day long!
• Stays cool for hours! Even in extreme heat over 90 degrees, when activated, wrap will drop from 16 to 22-degrees cooler than outside temperature to help cool your horse’s muscles slowly without allowing the horse to catch a chill. NO REFRIGERATION is EVER needed.
• Great for casual rider who wants to improve the comfort of the horse
• Excellent for competition riders who need rapid stabilization of core temperature to give the animal a more competitive edge due to quicker recovery from exertion.
• PERFECT for horses suffering from Anhidrosis (a deficiency or absence of perspiration) assisting in cool-down process when they aren’t able to themselves!
• Machine Washable to use over and over again!
• Every Equi Cool Down wrap is treated with a built-in Anti-microbial wash to reduce the risk of dangerous mold or mildew thus allowing for long-term use.
Instructions: Wet the wrap using any water source of any temperature, lightly ring out and place on your untacked horse. To extend cooling time just re-wet the wrap by lightly misting with a hose or bottle of water. Remember with Equi Cool Down - water can be applied at any temperature and the wrap will cool during evaporation process. To accelerate the cooling, simply squeeze out excess water and “fan” the wrap by holding the edges and flapping the wrap up and down.
Cleaning and Storage: When finished and while still moist, simply fold and return to original packaging or any bag that will retain the moisture in the wrap. If wrap dries and becomes hard – do not try to fold or unfold wrap., Simply soak in water to rewet and then wring out excess water for storage. To clean – simply machine or hand wash with MILD soap or detergent (do not put in clothes dryer).
Caution: "Never leave your horse unattended while wearing the Equi Cool Down wraps as the fabric and buckles could be a choking hazard or cause an obstruction if ingested."
NO electricity, NO messy gel, NO frozen inserts!
Equine Cooling Body Wraps, Leg Wraps & Neck Wraps
Human Cooling neck towels, headbands and Beanies